Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Some Days...

I feel like God really doesn't want you all to see the baby blanket. Maybe it's that hideous or something, or maybe it's just bad luck. So, we have no power at the house, therefore, no picture of the baby blanket unless you want a rather black picture from the lack of lighting.

We had some pretty bad storms come through and our area of town was one of the worst hit it looks like. Thankfully, we live in a hole practically and it hit all around us and missed our little neighborhood. There are times to be thankful for Karst topography in Kentucky!

Anyways, I worked on the baby blanket some after eating way too many pancakes at the Mardi Gras pancake supper with my grandparents. As always, it was a good time. I still haven't figured out what to give up for Lent. As of this point, I'm leaning towards carbonated beverages, so that may be it, even though I drank one at 3:30 this morning when the power was out and we had a tornado warning.

Anyways, hopefully pictures tomorrow. If something else comes up, I'm officially declaring that this baby blanket is cursed when it comes to pictures.

Knit on...

No comments: