Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Finished Sock and Multiplying Noro

So yesterday, my knitting mojo was back in full-force. I haven't been feeling the knitting love as much here recently for some reason. Maybe it was the winter blahs, maybe it was the projects I was working on, or maybe it was just some freakish thing going around in the air, but it's definitely out of my system now. Yesterday, I finished the first of Erica's socks:I always think Jaywalkers look so ratty in pictures before they're on someone's feet. I might see her tonight, so if I do, she'll be trying on this sock and I'll get a picture of it in it's natural environment.

The strangest thing happened yesterday too. The first Noro miter gave birth to a second one out of Silver Thaw:Then an even stranger thing happened. The Silver Thaw square gave birth to a skein of Kureyon:I wonder if this yarn breeding will continue or if will be a phenomenon for a while? Only time will tell!

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

I wonder if you have to cross a skein of Cash Iroha and Kureyon to get some Silk Garden... *ponders Noro breeding*