Wednesday, April 30, 2008

9 out of 10 Jane's Agree

SnB on Tuesday nights can be quite entertaining at times. We had a decent-sized group there last night and I was able to finish the second sleeve for the Marissa sweater. I'm hoping to get it all seemed up tonight. I don't know if it'll be warm enough to wear it tomorrow since it went and turned cold again, but if it is and I finish the seeming, I'll be wearing it for sure.

Ann asked us last night to make some squares for an afghan she's putting together to raffle off. I grabbed the ball of blue Cascade 220 superwash and will be making one of those. I have to do a couple of dishcloths first though since my great-grandmother wants six of them. I already have 2, but knitting 4 more won't be too terribly hard.

I'm still kindling too. The scroll feature is wonderful for knitting and reading at the same time!

Knit on...

No comments: