Thursday, April 17, 2008

Headaches...must mean Spring is here...

I go through this every Spring. The weather turns nice, the bids are chirping, stuff is blooming, and I'm at home under the covers with a migraine that sucks arse. Today was one of those days. Thankfully, I have discovered a means to get rid of said migraine with tylenol and extra sleep. So, I'm finally in to work now, but I'll have to make up time. Joy.

Anyways, I finished the secret project last night and now have to write up the pattern and get it to them by tomorrow. I still have to add decorations to the finished thing and that might take more time than anything else. I'm definitely much better at freeform crochet (see Beholder) than I am at freeform knitting. I could probably spend a bunch more time on this project, but I'm not going to. I know they want to get this show on the road and I'm dealing with preparations for finally making the potential move overseas.

I'll have actual knitting content on here tomorrow, I promise. I'll finally work on my sweater back tonight and maybe tomorrow. It's supposed to be such a nice day tomorrow that I might see if my grandparents are open to the idea of hitting Keeneland for the afternoon. We'll see.

Knit on...

No comments: