Friday, April 11, 2008

A Shearing Good Time

Yeah, so yesterday I was at an all-day meeting where there was no internet, no phones, and no fax (the latter proved to be really annoying when calling in the catering order), so in turn, no blog or email. The meeting went smoothly, aside from the lack of technological stuff working. I knit before anyone else showed up since I had arrived early to set up everything, only to find out that the guys out at the barn had set up early ahead of me. I finished the armhole decreases on the front panel of the Marissa shirt, but seeing as my camera is at home charging for this weekend right now, there's no pictures to prove this. I'll have a ton on Monday.

Why, you ask? Well, Jane and I are taking a little trip tonight and tomorrow. We're going to The Fiber Event in Greencastle, Indiana and we're taking a spinning angora class on Saturday. Since it's a good 4 hour drive, we figured we would go up tonight and just stay in Indianapolis and finish the extra 30 minutes on Saturday morning instead of trying to get up at an early hour and drive all of it in one day and then try to enjoy the fiber. This way we can spend more times in the wool fumes.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll be back on Monday with hopefully lots of fiber-related pictures and videos and such.

Knit on...

2 comments:

asterpurl said...

Have a shearly fabulous time! :-)

Unknown said...

It's a Fiber Festivus! :O)