Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Insert Decent Title Here

Yeah, I can't think of a good title for today, so that's what you get for now. I'm dragging this morning for some reason, so hopefully a good cup of coffee or tea will start waking me up here. I did do some knitting last night though. I finished the front of my shirt:Sorry for the terrible picture. I also worked some on a new secret project. I'm having to design something for a competition that is coming up, but can't give any design hints about it until it actually hits. Hopefully said project will be done today sometime or tomorrow at the latest so it can be sent off and tested by the people in charge.

I also did some spinning this weekend:Roving from Insubordiknit in the Drunken Sunset colorway. It's a Lincoln/Merino cross and it spun up rather nicely. I have about 200+ yards of the stuff now.

That's it for today. Hopefully I'll have more stuff to show you tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: