Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Baby Got Back

Or Baby Got Back Pain anyways. I threw my back out yesterday, trying to be good and actually exercise and do what I'm supposed to do at Curves. Well, on one of the machines, I raised up like always and felt that always not nice to feel pop in the bottom of my back and when I let go of the machine, that was it. The back was out. Checked out, not coming back for a while unless forced to. So, I'm going to try to force it to come back today by calling my chiropractor first thing this morning. I can't believe it chose this week to go out. Doesn't it know that I have too much crap to try to do this week before Thursday? Dumb back.

On knitting news, I'm almost done with my mom's socks. I need to get them done soon because sock wars will be starting up really soon. I won't be needing the size 1 needles, but I just hate to see that poor sock sitting there all alone after the first one is done and it only has another two inches on the foot before the toe decreases. I also knit some more on DBF's sweater. I have to measure him sometime soon so I can see how long to make the sweater and the sleeves.

Well, I have a ton to get done now that I'll probably have a doctor appointment sometime today. Blah. I'll post pictures tomorrow of my sock in progress and maybe more, you never know.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Ugh, what a bother! Back pain is such a drag. Sorry to hear it, but glad you didn't delay calling the chiro. I need to get myself to one sometime, esp. since my insurance will pay 80% of it...