Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The New Year

It's the first post of the new year, so time for the great resoluti0ns that will probably be broken within the first week.

1. Ride the new exercise bike I bought for at least 30 minutes every day.
2. Eat a little healthier and get my butt back on Weight Watchers.
3. Play more Magic: the Gathering. I feel like I have become a slacker.
4. Finish all my WIPs that are currently on the needles before starting anything new this year.
5. Keep the house cleaner by actually forcing myself to clean at least twice a week.
6. Win the lottery

If anyone could help me on that last one, I'd appreciate it! I did go buy a new recumbent exercise bike on Saturday and put it together yesterday. It rides pretty good. I rode for 20 minutes last night and I'm surprised that my legs aren't killing me this morning. I'll definitely ride tonight then. I think that it'll work as long as I have the TV to distract me. I thought about knitting while riding, but that would take some coordination, and as DBF can attest to, I have little to none of that.

I'm approaching the end of my travel sock now. I started it while down in Florida, so it saw two states at least. It also saw a plane and flew over a few others. Once I finish the pair of socks, it's on to working on DBF's scarf. He may not be able to use it this winter, but it'll be ready for the next one!

Well, believe it or not, I actually need to get some work done this morning. I really didn't want to get up this morning and come in, but a cup of coffee later, and I'm awake now. Time to pretend I know what I'm doing :oP

Knit on...

No comments: