Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ugh

Yep, so last night about 6:45, my stomach revolted and decided that I should be sick for a night. It wasn't anything that I ate since I ate only vegetarian dishes yesterday, but I did have a fever of 102, so I figure I had some sort of crappy kick-me-in-the-ass bug. I'm feeling somewhat more human this morning, but I decided to take the day off work to catch up on the rest that my body decided to deny me last night. Blah.

On the bright side, I did finish sock 1 of 2, but I'm on dial-up at the house right now (come back neighbors with the wireless network!) and it won't let me upload pictures due to the thing timing out. I'll have pictures of knitting progress tomorrow though once I get back in to work.

That's it for today. I'm tired and I think I'll go back to bed for a little bit longer. Today is sack out day.

Knit on...

No comments: