Monday, July 10, 2006

Frickety Frack

Yeah, you heard me. I don't care if you live on the North Pole, you probably heard that trail of obsenities around 12:30 EST. If you did, don't worry, it's just me.

Why did I curse you might ask?

Two words: Dropped Stitches.

I dropped two stitches on my candle flame shawl and realized I had probably dropped them last week when out on a break. I was rather distracted and made all kinds of mistakes. So, reluctantly, I frogged it.

Yes, I could have repaired it with a crochet hook. No, I chose not to. It needed to be frogged.

So now it has been frogged back four rows. I have undone all the lace pattern I had been working on. Gone, it's gone. It will take me two lunch hours to get back to that point (curse tiny stitches). Oh well.

The butterfly flapped his wings, and I frogged my shawl. The world is now balanced again :oP

Knit on...

No comments: