Monday, July 24, 2006

Ugh

I caught a summer cold. DBF had it too, but he appears to be on the mend. I thought that I would be better by today, but mine worsened last night. I'm now experiencing the seven dwarfs of colds: stuffy, sneezy, achy, drippy, coughy, sleepy, and crabby. Blah.

No knitting this weekend. I didn't feel much like doing anything, yesterday especially. DBF and I went to see Superman Returns and RV this weekend. Superman was pretty good, RV was good because we waited until the dollar movie to go see that one.

We played Magic on Friday. I of course sucked. DBF didn't do so well either, but he at least made the top 16 cut. I started out good, winning my first match, but then I lost from there. At least the losses were to good players, but it still sucks to lose.

I'm too tired to type any more. I've gotta get a few things done at work, then I might just scoot out of here and go home to sleep. Blah.

Knit on...

No comments: