Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It was worth it

About a week ago, DBF discovered the Buffalo Chicken Wrapper from Cheddar's. It was super spicy, but it was a good tasting dish. So good, that last night I had to have it again.

So I ordered the wrapper, with extra ranch dipping sauce, and prepared for the heat. It didn't come on strong at first, but by the end of the first wrap, it hit. And it continued to hit for the rest of the night.

But it was worth it. It tasted good and it was so worth it. I took a prilosec before hand so that I wouldn't wind up in the ER. After dinner, I went to Walmart and picked up 3 plastic bins to start packing up my yarn and stuff. Yes, I will be moving in a couple of weeks. I have a ton of crap to get together before then. I'll manage though. I doubt I can get all my yarn in one bin, but maybe with some cramming it will be possible. We'll see.

You want WIPs? I don't have any recent pictures, but how about some old ones that blogger wouldn't let me load before?
Baby Kimono number 2. This has greatly grown since last picture and now has a full side done. Oh well, you get the idea of the color and pattern.

MDK Nighty as held by DBF. It's hard to tell, but there is a lace pattern in there amidst all the blur. It's also grown greatly since then. I'll get more pictures soon.

That's it for today. I might finish the kimono today if I'm ambitious enough during lunch. And if I don't run out of yarn here at work. That might be the big limiting factor.

Knit on...

No comments: