Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ding Dong the Final is Done!

The wicked final is done! Whoo-hoo! I need a beer now, but seeing as it's only 7:30 in the morning, I think I should maybe wait until I get home from work before I have one of those. I finished the final last night despite my internet connection crapping out on me at home. So, I lugged my laptop over to Starbucks and met the SnBers there, finished my strat column for the final, and then stitched away while sipping on my vinti peppermint mocha. That's the last mocha I have for a while since I don't even want to know how many points are in one of those suckers. Now I just need to walk the paper over to the department and call it a day.

I have no pictures for you today, sadly. I made a little progress on my grandpa's sock, but I still have a ways to go before I finish that one. At least I'm to the straight knit part now. I also did something last night that I have not done in what seems like forever. I read. Yes, that's right, I actually did some reading. I picked up Chicken Soup for the Traveller's Soul and read two passages and then read two chapters in the most recent Dragonlance book. I also played Final Fantasy on my Nintendo DS. I'm stuck in the land of the elves. I am wondering if I should have not travelled there first, but should have gone somewhere else. I may have to play some more tonight if I don't play pokemon instead, or Dragonquest 8, or any of the new games. I need more time in a day!

Wednesdays are for spinning, so I intend to do a little bit of that tonight. I am about done with two bobbins of red singles, so I will probably just finish those up and ply them. I have to start amassing a stash of handspun for the SnBers who will be getting gifts from me. Guess what everyone is getting this year? :oP

Knit on...

No comments: