Friday, December 08, 2006

New Blogger?

OK, so I switched to the new version of blogger. They said they had trouble moving my old blogs to the new server, so we'll see if my blog is OK and if Spooky's blog is OK. They also say that your email address won't show up for other users. We'll see how that goes too. Anyways, that's what happens on a Friday for you.

Last night I went over to Jane's for SnB. It was just three of us last night, but we had a nice time, lovely conversation, and had fun playing with Jane's toys. I brought in the remainder of the Suri Dream from knitpicks and traded that with Jane for a ball of roving which I tried rather unsuccessfully to spin some last night. I think it needs to be refreshed some, so I'll flick card it a little and get those fibers moving.

I didn't feel like seeming last night, so my grandma's sweater and my mom's cardigan are still in their respective pieces. I'll maybe get to that this weekend, we'll see.

People have actually noticed that I have more energy than they have ever seen me have. I have felt the best I think I have ever felt this week. It's amazing what cutting out a food group you're allergic to can do!

It's a short post today. I have a bunch of stuff to do before I can go home at 4, so hopefully I'll get it all done. If I don't, I'm hourly, so oh well, I'll get it done on Monday.

Knit on...

No comments: