Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I hate migraines

So I trounced into work late this morning due to a massive migraine that shut me down for a few hours. I hate those things. I hate having to miss work because of a stupid headache, but I can't stand the light when I have one, so I figured I might want to get rid of it before staring at the giant glowing computer screen. Blah.

I finished the second sock last night, but it was pretty late when I got home, so you'll get a picture of it tomorrow. I started DBF's mom's socks last night too. They're being made out of Knit Picks Dancing yarn since she wanted socks made of cotton. It's a cotton/wool blend, so it should make a nice fabric. It is so far anyways. I was amazed at how sproingy the yarn is too. You can definitely tell there's elastic in there. Now I just have to weave in the ends of Grandpa's socks and the presents for people up here are good to go. DBF's scarf is the last one I have to make, but I'll work on that once I get done with his mom's socks.

My head is still throbbing, so I'm off for today. Tonight I'll be seaming mom's cardigan so that I can have another FO. That and weaving in ends of three sweaters. I'll weave in the socks' ends during lunch today.

Knit on...

No comments: