Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well, merry day-after-Christmas. Hello from the sunshine state. It poured rain all day yesterday and we had tornadoes. Welcome back home!

Anyways, it was a nice Christmas down here with the folks. I'll be back home tomorrow and I'll try to post some pictures then if I get the chance. I got a bunch of new toys (PSP, games, DVDs, and some cookbooks) that I have been playing with non-stop since opening them. If I had a car today, I would probably go brave the crowds and hit the sales (I saw Star Wars Battlefront 2 for 18 bucks for PSP and I want it...), but seeing as I don't, I will finish DBF's mom's socks. I'm on sock number two now, past the heel, on the home stretch, but there is this problem. It's called Lemmings.

Lemmings is this game for PSP. It starts out easy, gets harder, and then becomes just that much more addicting. Oh well. I'm forcing myself to finish this sock. I may have to take a little break now that I'm done with Christmas knitting (Ha!), but I would like to finish DBF's scarf and my gecko scarf which has been sitting in poor isolation at the house for months now. Poor gecko scarf. It's cold up home, so I'll be needing a nice merino scarf soon and DBF could use a nice alpaca one I think :oP

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas, happy Hanukah, kwazy kwanza, a tip-top Tet, or a very solemn Ramadan (to quote Krusty the Clown from the Simpsons).

Knit on...

No comments: