Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm back, and I'm knitting

Big surprise there. I'm back home now, enjoying the last bit of my vacation before going back to work, and of course knitting. There is however a new obsession...Final Fantasy 12...

DBF bought me the game for Christmas (Have I mentioned on here before how much I love him?) and I was dying to play it as soon as I opened it. I had to go visit my parents though, so the game play was delayed. I played it yesterday for the first time and I am in awe. The cinemas in this game are incredible, the gameplay is awesome, the licenses are pretty cool and I'm still figuring out the gambit system.

But today my alma mater is playing in a bowl game, the first in a very long time. So I'm going to go over to DBF's (I don't get ESPN) and watch the game, munch on some typical football munchies, and say Go Cats a lot! Have a happy New Years and I'll have some pictures here real soon. I've just got to get them off the camera first!

Knit on...

No comments: