Friday, October 19, 2007

Gameday

So yesterday at work, we started hearing these air brakes going off outside our building. I looked down and this is what I saw:Those are ESPN Gameday trailers and there are even more out this morning. Apparently, we're broadcasting ESPN Gameday today and tomorrow because of the UK versus UF game. Our building is the headquarters for the ESPN crew, so if you're watching Gameday, look for the random knitter in the blue Kentucky sweatshirt. I'll raise up the jaywalkers proudly! :oP

In other knitting news, I'm done with clue 6 on the mystery stole. For some reason the picture didn't transfer right to my flash drive, so you'll just have to wait until Monday when you'll probably see the entire finished stole. I also bought some yarn yesterday:
Yes, it's acrylic. Yes, it is boucle and more. What could this be? It has to do with a certain contest that is floating around the internet, but if I told you what it was, well, I'd have to erase your memory and that's not easy. So, I'll show you the finished project once it's all done and sent off.

Go Cats! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Knit on...

No comments: