Thursday, October 04, 2007

Knitting? What's That?

Yeah, so yesterday I knit a total of 2 rows on the mystery stole and then didn't pick up the needles anymore in the day. I just wasn't in the mood to knit and I think it's because of all the knitting I did on Tuesday while I was sick. Oh well. I did do some beading last night and made three more sets of prayer beads. I thought that they would make good Christmas presents for my mom and dad and my grandma down in Florida. Anyways, that's all I accomplished last night.

I decided to go to my boss yesterday and tell him what's going on in my life so that there are no surprises if I were to get a job here soon and have to leave for Korea. He was really supportive of the whole idea and was really excited that I would be getting the opportunity to go over there. He apparently had always wanted to do something like that when he was younger, but he had kids and those plans went out the window. He also was very encouraging to me when he said that as long as he's still working here, I've got a job here if I wanted to come back. It's always nice to have a security blanket. Since he's now a section head, I seriously doubt he'll go anywhere until he retires, so I may have a job here as a safety blanket for some time. We'll see where life takes me.

Tomorrow I should have some pictures of the sock. I'll be playing poker tonight with DF and I'll be knitting away on the Jaywalker.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow, it's great that your boss is so supportive!