Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sickness Sucks

I like kids and all, but they seem to be harriers of all kinds of colds, viruses, and the like. Grandpa was sick with a virus all day yesterday and by last night, I was coming down with it. He's better today and I'm zonked at the moment, so I ditched work. On the bright side, I should be able to get in some good knitting time. I'm thinking of working on the mystery stole some to see how much of clue 4 I can get done.

The more I look at the wing part of the stole, the more convincing it becomes to make it. I like things symmetrical, but I signed up for this and was determined to knit the pattern as-is, so I think I'll follow that plan now.

I'll be in tomorrow once I rest up some today. I'll post pictures of projects, I promise.

Knit on...

And stay away from babies with viruses...

No comments: