Friday, October 12, 2007

Random Friday Musings

I've just got a few musings for this morning. I cast on for the second Jaywalker and finished the inch of ribbing and started on the pattern rows for about 6 rows worth. Not much progress there, so I didn't even bother to take a picture of it. I also worked 6 rows on the mystery stole. I'm really hoping I can knock out a good chunk of the stole this weekend since I won't know what to do with myself without DF here. He's going to be playing in a Magic tournament in Seoul this weekend. I'm still debating on whether or not to play in the release tournament here. I really don't want to drive to Louisville and I don't like most of the stores that would be hosting tourneys here. I hope they have a big tournament in Seoul when I get there :oP

I've been helping my friend Erica move yesterday and I'll be helping her some today. Did you know that moving sucks? I'm looking forward to pulling out the "who-owes-me-moving-time" card one of these days and having them help me and DF pull all the stuff out of storage and into either a house or apartment. Didn't realize I'm keeping a tally of who I help move, did you? :oP

I'm really hoping that I can be done with at least clue 5 on the mystery stole by the end of the weekend. I can see the light and the end of the tunnel for this project and I'm looking forward to putting that one in the FO category. I'm at probably the most boring point on the stole, but it's almost done and then I get to work some short rows to keep me entertained.

They're rebooting the servers here, so I better get off and go shut down the computer for a couple of minutes. Have a great weekend everyone! Enjoy Stitches if you went! Anyone want to give me a ride to New York next weekend for Rhinebeck?

Knit on...

No comments: