I was able to finish DF's sweater yesterday and it turned out really nice, aside from the sleeves being too long in my opinion. We'll see how they fit on him when I get to Korea. Worse-case scenario, I'll unravel some of the ribbing until it's the right length. I always hate that about following a pattern to the letter. It's the size that it's supposed to be, but I'm not sure who has arms that long. Maybe it'll be better on DF, but when I tried it on, I was a little concerned about the length. Next time I make a sweater for someone, I'll be sure to get exact measurements on them.
I also finished the first Broad Street Mitten. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. There are some things that I might consider changing if I ever make the pattern again, but for the most part, I like how they turned out. I have already cast on for the second mitten and if I don't run out of yarn first, I'm hoping to be done with that one tomorrow.
I'll have pictures on Monday night when I have wireless access at the hotel on the way back home.
Have a great weekend everyone!