Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back to Work

Yep, things are getting back to normal today. We all have to get our work done, so it's time to get to it. I've been moved to another department for at least a month, so I'm really swamped now. Anyways, the funeral was really nice yesterday, but there is a finality about gravesite services that make them much harder than other ones. A lot of people from work came out to it, so it was nice to see a good show from here. On the way to and from the cemetery, I knit.

The Jaywalker is almost to the heel flap part, so I guess I should look up how the pattern goes from there :oP I'm really liking this sock.

Today at lunch, it's SnB time, so I'll drag out the slog and get to work on that. At least I'll get a few stitches done on it and maybe even a pattern repeat. I'll have pictures of that tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: