Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Puppies and Yarn

OK, so, big puppies anyways...

I'm going to be dog sitting for at least tonight and possibly tomorrow for my friend Kathy who has to go to a business meeting. I went over there last night to meet the dogs while she was there and they liked me, so that's always a good thing. They like to play and lick you, so it's kind of fun too.

I also went to the dentist yesterday and found out that I have a cavity. It's always a joy to have to sit in a waiting room for 30 minutes, then have your teeth yanked and scraped, only to find out that there's a cavity, so I'll have to go back on Monday and repeat that whole process. On the bright side, I did get some knitting done in the waiting room. I started working the heel flap on the Jaywalkers, but since that's not really interesting, here's a close-up of the fabric.

Have I mentioned that I am loving Lorna's Laces? I can see more purchases in my future when I have extra money to blow (savings, pheh, who needs that?!).

I also worked some on the slog. It's progressing a little bit each day. I finished three more repeats.


It's still really hard to see a cable there, but trust me, you can see it when it's not a photograph.

Anyways, on to work. We've got a new temp starting today and I want to get a bunch of crap done before they get here to start.

Knit on...

No comments: