Friday, June 08, 2007

Two Tired People

I learned last night why I haven't even had much of a desire to have a kid up to now. I got a call two nights ago from my friend Courtney from high school. I haven't seen Courtney is around 2 years now. She said that she, her husband, and their 2.9 year old were coming up this way on a vacation and wanted to know if I wanted to have dinner with them. I said sure, so last night we went out to eat and to the bookstore. Here is tired Momma:
The reason that Momma is so tired? Well, there's this:
That is child #2 cooking. And then there's this:

That is child #1 which would tire anyone out. Of course children do that to me no matter what their age is :oP

It was nice to see them again. We let child #1 run off some steam while Courtney and I talked and her hubby looked up hotels for them to stay at last night.

On top of all that last night, I still managed to knit!
Two more cable repeats done on the slog. Have I mentioned I'll be very happy when this thing is done?
Dad's sock is getting nearer heel status, so that is good. And since I worked on both of those...

I worked up to row 25 on the dragon shawl and took this blurry picture. That was my night in a nutshell. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Knit on...

No comments: