Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yep, I did it...

I worked on every project I have going last night! I cast on for the front panel of the slog and got through two cable repeats. It's right around 4 inches now.
Once again it photographs about as well as arse, but look, I worked on it! Then I finished the ribbing on the second sock for my dad.

I really like this color of trekking xxl. It's very masculine, but different enough to keep me interested in knitting it.

So, to reward myself for working on all the different things, I worked 15 rows of the dragon shawl.


I have made a pact with myself. I can work as many stitches on the dragon shawl as I work on the slog. If I knit twenty rows on the slog, then I can do the equivalent amount on the dragon shawl. I think that seems fair to me. I may work solely on the sock and the slog tonight though just so that I can make some more headway there. I'm hoping that I can be done with Dad's socks by Monday when my grandmother flies down there so that I can send them home with her.

I got a call last night from my friend Courtney too. She may be popping in town for lunch today while they are on their way up to see relatives, so that would be nice. I haven't seen her kid in two years too, so I'm willing to bet that he has grown some, huh?

Knit on...

No comments: