Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random Tuesday

I'm too lazy to think up a good name for today's post, so there ya go. Deal with it...
Last night, I was greeted on the way home by this sky (yeah, for the first time, I wish I had a diesel engine...):
A cloud? Rain? Could it be? I drove home as quickly as I could and managed to walk in the door when the storm popped loose. Spooky was outside on the back porch and she didn't like the storm very much at all. I managed to get her in her cage, but that was a feat since she was squished up in the back corner. Poor bunny.

That little cloud produced hail and lightning and rain. It was very welcomed though since we've been so dry. That makes two days in a row where we've had rain, so at least it's a start! The zuchinni outside is loving it for sure.

I knit a bunch on my dad's sock last night. I managed to turn the heel and do the gusset decreases, so now it's on to the foot today. I did some spinning last night of more llama fiber, but I forgot to take a picture of it. I'll try to get a picture of it tonight so I can post one tomorrow. Today is SnB and I get to pick up my Helen's Laces from my favorite LYS. Hopefully I can resist the urge to cast on for the shawl as soon as I get home tonight...
Knit on...

No comments: