Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Friday

Happy Friday to everyone. I'm sore as hell this morning because I ran for the first time in a couple of weeks last night and I probably ran too far. I almost made it two miles before I had to stop because it was starting to sprinkle, but at least I ran. I feel much better about myself now that I did some exercise. Matter of fact, I feel so good that after I get done with this post, I'm going to take a walk while it's nice and cool outside.

Yesterday I did some knitting and some more spinning. I knit on the slog and it's growing at least. This thing doesn't even warrant good pictures anymore....Yep, there it is in all its glory...

I also worked on the jaywalkers a little bit on my breaks. I am fascinated with the gray stripe that is curling its way down the sock.Hooray, Jaywalkers!

I also worked some on the dragon shawl last night. I'm up to row 51 now.I played some with stretching it out last night and it actually looks like a tail. I'm a little concerned with that first row of horizontal stitches on the bottom there since it has a slight gap between it and the rest of the pattern. Hopefully some good blocking and tugging will take care of that. I'll be damned before I rip back that far. I also put in another lifeline last night for good measure. I'm rather paranoid about this thing.

I also finished off the woodstock spinning and plied them together. I took a crummy picture of it this morning, but I'll take a better shot when they finish drying and I can put them in a skein.Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm off to the joy of working...

Knit on...

No comments: