Monday, June 04, 2007

Why Do I Have 100 GB Again?

I have a pretty big laptop at 100 gb. I've been very happy with it until this weekend. I think I may have a virus on there that is somehow preventing me from getting on the internet. That rather sucks. Just in case, I'm going through the backup process right now so that I can have everything on CD just in case I have to re-install windows or something along those lines.

The reason I am even mentioning this is because I couldn't get my pictures to download from my camera to my computer this morning. I finished my grandma's socks and started a new pair for my dad for father's day. I also went out last night and purchased the book Victorian Lace Today. Emily had recommended the book and after thumbing through it last night at the bookstore, I can see why. They really have some good shawls and other lacy tidbits in there and I saw many things that I would like to make. I also got an email from my LYS saying that my special order of Helen's Lace is in. Now I'm drooling over the prospect of starting that dragon shawl. I need to finish the slog first though.

It wouldn't hurt if I cast on for it though, would it? :oP

Knit on...

1 comment:

Erica said...

That book is terrific, isn't it? I keep drooling on the library copy I have right now. I'm making one of the shoulder shawls right now for my friend Bobbi.

Hey, guess what?! Hubby may very likely be travelling to your state for business later this year. Sadly, we don't have enough "reward miles" for me to go with him...yet. Maybe I can figure out how to make it happen. Not even sure though if he's going to your city...