Monday, May 22, 2006

Best Laid Plans

They rarely ever happen. Remember how I said I would go get my film developed that had my Harlot pictures on it? Yeah, that didn't happen. I thought I would finish the cuff of my sock this weekend...yeah, didn't happen. I thought I would get caught up on work today...computer virus screwed that up. So, tonight, I intend to cook bean and barley soup, bake some irish soda bread and enjoy an organic experience. We'll see if this happens.

Knitting update: Nautie is now seven tentacles away from being complete! He has one lonely tentacle on his face right now which looks more like a sexual organ than cute little tentacles, but hey, maybe he's a happy Nautie :oP He does look pretty cool though. Some of the geologists around here have been eyeballing the one tentacle wonder. I think they all have come to the conclusion that I am crazy. Perhaps I am...

The sock is almost to the hell, er heel part. Working on it.

The diamond shawl is, well, becoming more and more diamondy. Can't wait to see how it looks post blocking. It might take ten years to dry though unless the humidity calms down some here.

DBF and I went to see the DaVinci Code last night. It's pretty good. It's not as detailed as the book according to DBF (it's on my reading list, it really is...), but it was still an entertaining movie. It was looong though. 2 hours 50 minutes. Go see it though, that is unless it will shake your faith. If it does, then, well, sorry.

Well, I should get back to work now that I have a computer to work on. Blah.

Knit on...

No comments: