Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spring Blooms

I don't really have much knitting to update you all on, but I do have some flower pictures and a furry woodland creature picture I can show you. I cleaned all last night. I took some before photos, but I didn't finish cleaning, so the after photo will have to be taken later than I thought. Once I get the roll of film developed, you will be able to see the mess that is my little space.

DBF and I went to the local arboretum the other day and shot some pictures. There were some very pretty dogwoods blooming and bleeding hearts and columbines. The azaleas were out too. There were even...
Bunnies in bloom! Gotta love long lenses that let you get close without scaring the poor thing away. The dogwoods were pretty, but the wind was blowing, so I guess you can call this an "impressionistic" photo.
I also tried to take some abstract photos and played around with moving the camera while the shutter was wide open. This was the result...
Those were red peonies. Kinda interesting. And finally, I mentioned the bleeding hearts. They were very pretty.
Oh, by the way...legal stuff...all these pictures are mine, all mine! If you use them, I shall stab you with knitting needles when you least expect it! You will trip over yarn! You will open a pack of magic cards that only contain:

Are you scared? You should be, you should be...

Hopefully I'll have some knitting updates soon. I have to finish cleaning before I can get my film developed. Once I do though, I'll have all kinds of pictures to post.

Knit on...

No comments: