Monday, August 28, 2006

Plane Crash and Rabbit

I woke up yesterday morning to the news of a plane crash at Bluegrass Field near where I live. The crash is only about 5 miles from where I live, so it's really not all that far away. It's really sad what happened there, especially since it seems that the plane took off from the wrong runway. That is the flight I usually get on when I have to fly to Florida to visit mom and dad, so I'm familiar with the type plane that was flying and how smooth of a trip it usually is. So sorry to hear about this flight. My prayers go out to the victims families.

One of the saddest stories I've heard so far is about the young couple who just got married and were leaving for the honeymoon. She was going to UK and he already graduated from there. Another worker at UK was on the plane as well, so the University is mourning today.

I didn't do much this weekend. DBF and I went to a Civil War re-enactment on Saturday which was very loud, but kinda cool to see. Hopefully the pictures turn out good. We'll find out. Sunday we were lazy and had lunch with his mom and then took a 3 hour nap since all the TV stations were going nuts over the crash (local news rarely gets a national story to report on) and there wasn't much developing about the story. After that, we went and saw the movie Click. It was actually a sad movie when I thought it was going to be a funny movie. Good moral to it though.

The rabbit was her usual self. She hopped up on the couch with me and DBF a few times and decided to poop all over the house this weekend. Any tips on litter training a bunny to poop in the box? She pees in it just fine, just can't seem to get the poop thing down. Oh well, I'll keep on trying. Guess I should get to work.

Knit on...

No comments: