Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sock One Done

Yep, I finished sock one. It fits nicely and actually feels pretty good on. It has a rather pointy toe thanks to my first attempt at kitchener stitch, but it actually works out well for my foot. I'll have pictures tomorrow, I promise. I also owe you all pictures of the nighty and the sweater in progress (Cape Cod Unisex Pullover).

I want to chart the Magic: the Gathering symbols and make them into a fair-isle pattern. Does anyone know of some good charting software out there? I am seeing a scarf in the future, but I will need the symbols charted out and I think they wouldn't be that hard. I might just play around in excel when I get home from work.

Day number one of wearing skirts and dresses instead of pants at work went well. I got a ton of compliments about how skinny I looked in them. If I had known this, I would have been wearing them from the very beginning. Oh well.

No guys commented, but all the women here did. I would have been a little concerned if the guys had commented. Well, speaking of work, I better get to it.

Knit on...

No comments: