Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Verdict

After tests that I never want to repeat in this lifetime, they have determined that I have a pinched nerve and not carpal tunnel. They decided that I should go through some physical therapy in order to try to un-pinch the nerve. Fine by me. The second thing I asked them was if I could knit again.

Yes, I can knit again. I have to wear a special glove, but I can knit again. Woot!

So, the first thing I did when I got home? Let Spooky out and knit. Spooky seemed to be interested in this new thing.
I worked on DBF's sweater some. Got another two inches done on it. The thing is still camera shy. One day I will get a better picture of this. I also got a lot of work done on my dragon cross-stitch while I was waiting for the clearance to knit again. I will eventually finish it, but it may be put on the backburner now that I can knit again and work on Christmas presents.

That's about it for now. Better get to work.

Knit on...

No comments: