Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday

Yeah, I couldn't come up with a snazzy name for today's post, so Friday will have to do. I'm sleepy and cold, and the cold is making me sleepier here at work, so I have a feeling it is going to be a long day.

Last night I came home and I cleaned. I ran Spooky over to my grandparents' house where I'll be staying for the weekend and then ran to camera club. After camera club, I came home and cleaned some more. Yes, it was a very exciting evening.

I got up early this morning to finish some laundry before coming to work, so another reason I'm sleepy. I may go take a nap at lunch today. I did get the spinning wheel all together last night and it appears to be in working order. I will be taking that with me this weekend.

I always hate when the home owners come in for a weekend. It does create a hassle since I have to pack up all my stuff and make sure it's tucked away so that they don't get into it, clean the house, move the rabbit, and then leave. Oh well.

I'll have pictures on Monday. I'm lazy today. I did very little knitting yesterday with the camera club and cleaning and all. Have a good weekend, everyone!

Knit on...

No comments: