Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF

Yep, I'm glad it's Friday. Last night I had a depressed night. I don't know why I went into such a depressed funk, but I had all the lights out and was in my bed watching tapes by 6 last night. That's really unusual for me and it rather concerns me this morning. Why did I suddenly go into such a funk? Did something trigger it, or was it just a random depressed moment. Should I go back on medication?

I'm still a little depressed this morning and the anxiety is up some too. I wish I knew why. I have been doing so good since I've been off the Lexapro and on an herbal supplement on reccommendation from my doctor. So what's the deal? Did that vitamin B shot I got on Tuesday screw something up? I'm going to have to wait and see how much the car costs me today and then I may call in my prescription to Lexapro today or tomorrow and get that sucker filled again. My doctor said that if stuff like this happened that I should stop taking the supplement and go back on Lexapro. We were just seeing if we could find a cheaper route to take than Lexapro, but right now I need something to kick me out of this funk I've been in.

I didn't even knit last night. I didn't spin, I didn't cook (thank God for Chinese delivery food), I didn't do anything except curl up in bed and watch Heroes, My Name is Earl, SNL, and the Book of Daniel, all on tape from DBF. On the bright side, I finished two tapes that I can give back to him now. I just sat in bed all night and went to bed at 8, woke up at 6:30 and came to work. Blah.

If the guy at work remembers the tickets, DBF and I might go see UK play tonight. I've never been to a men's basketball game before (I've been up here for 5 years now and have yet to go), so I'd really like to see them play in person. Maybe that would snap me out of it. Who knows. Right now I'm just dreading the phone call from the car place.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Take the Lexapro, gal! It may be $$$, but it's worth it. You don't need to be in a funk like this. If ya need it, ya need it, and it's worth any necessary sacrifices to afford it (says the woman who needs to pick up the refills of her TWO different "happy pills" today)...