Thursday, May 24, 2007

Farce of the Penguins


So last night after work, I met up with my friend Erica. She was really bummed because she got fired yesterday and she was concerned about finances (aren't we all!) and being able to pay her bills. Lucky for her she has a roommate that can help out with that. So while there we ate dinner and watched a movie called Farce of the Penguins. It's a spoof off March of the Penguins, only in this movie you can hear what the Penguins are really saying (I'm freezing my nuts off! is one thought they had). The movie was narrated by Samuel L. Jackson and I have to admit that it was so corny that it was funny. Fart jokes just never get old when you're in the company of depressed friends :oP


So while I was watching that, I knit on the second sleeve of the slog and I managed to finish it. Now I'm just down to the two front panels. I'm going to take a little break from it though so that I can work on a pair of socks for my grandmother. She comes in tomorrow and I haven't even made a dent in the first one, so I better get hopping on the socks. Plus after that I need to work on the pair for my dad for father's day. Everyone gets socks this year!


I'll have pictures tomorrow. I was too lazy last night and Spooky was demanding attention from me. Spooky seems to be enjoying my grandparents house. I think they are enjoying her too. I walked in the door last night and Grandma had to tell me all about what Spooky had been doing all day. It really is cute :oP They should have gotten themselves a bunny years ago!


Knit on...

No comments: