Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More Spinning

I did some more spinning last night after having dinner with DBF who had a rare weekday off and sucking royally at poker. I decided to spin some more llama since I think I want to get done with that fiber and get it out of the back porch area. The roving was a little dirty, so it sheds sticks and grime everywhere when I spin it, hence why I've been spinning outside. I got done with another bobbin at least.
Now that I look at this picture, I probably should have spun up a little more on that bobbin's right side, but oh well, I'll just try to make it about the same on the second bobbin.
This llama fiber is quite fuzzy as you can tell from this shot. I also knit some more on the sock and finished the ribbing.

I'll be working on these a lot today and tonight so that I can get them wrapped up. I need to get started on my dad's father's day socks really soon so that I can get those finished and mailed out to him.

Finally, I'll leave you with a short video of a llama crying. Turn up the volume and you'll hear his little whine at the end of the video.





Knit on...

1 comment:

Noneofyourbusiness. said...

I do live! The yarn looks great... you've got me wanting to pick up my spindle a bit. :)