Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Days

Some days you just don't want to deal with crap at work. Today is one of those days. Luckilly, I have a SnB meeting at lunch, so I'll be able to get rid of a lot of frustration there if need be. Anyways, on to knitting content.
I worked some on the sleeve while playing poker last night. This is the second sleeve and it's coming out nicely, just like the first one. Here's an awful picture because this thing will not photograph well due to the blackness of it. I'll get out the SLR when the thing is done and get some good pictures on film assuming my camera will fire up and not eat another two batteries.
DBF and I ran in a 5k this weekend too. Did I mention that we won trophies too? He got first in his age group and I got third in my age group! Here we are, post-race.
There ya go. My first running trophy... We all gotta start somewhere I suppose :oPNow, if I could just get rid of those two pounds I managed to put on last week, life will be good ;oP

Knit on...

1 comment:

asterpurl said...

Congratulations! To both of you!
So, after the sleeves, what is left of the slog?