Friday, May 04, 2007

Magic Days

OK, so today is a Magic day. The new set, Future Sight, is out. We got our cards yesterday and DBF has already opened his fat pack. I'll be ripping into mine tonight when we get together, so I'll have a report for you all on Monday. If you tried to email me yesterday about the stash sale and you did not hear back from me, please leave a comment. It seems that some emails may not be coming through for some reason. I still have some stuff left, but a good majority is now spoken for.

Future Sight is about taking a look into the future apparently. The time-shifted cards are actually shifted from future sets and include new mechanics and hints as to where Magic might be heading. I haven't seen that many cards from the set yet, but if it's like the other two Time Spiral sets, this one should be decent as well.

Knitting-wise, I'm working on the socks and the Big Black Thing (hey, if the Harlot can have the Big Pink Thing, I can have a BBT). The socks are almost to the heel and the BBT is 25 inches now. I'll be glad to have BBT done soon so that I can move on to other projects or just knit socks until I'm tired of socks.

Anyways, Derby party tomorrow, Magic cards, some knitting, I'll have the weekend report on Monday.

Knit on...

No comments: