Thursday, May 03, 2007

Stash Sale!

OK, here is what I am selling. Email me at knittingmagicgirl @ gmail.com, just remove the spaces when you put that in the sender line. Or you can just click here. 1 skein Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in color Claret. 2 bucks (half off retail)
1 3/4 skein Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Pine 182. 3 bucks
Wool-Ease worsted weight in Navy. 2 skeins, 3 bucks.
4- 100 gram cakes of cotton chenille in a blue color. Picture is very true to the color. It's a heavy sportweight. SOLD!!! 4-100 gram cakes of cotton chenille in a greenish colorway. I'm green colorblind, so don't ask me what shade. 8 bucks. 4-100 gram cakes of rayon chenille in a black and white varigated pattern. 8 bucks. 2 balls of Sugar and Cream cotton in Shades of Green colorway. 1 buck.
9- 50 gram balls of Novita 100% superwash merino sportweight in a neon purple color. SOLD!!!
5- 50 gram balls Novita 100% superwash merino sportweight in a lavender color. SOLD!!!5- 50 gram balls of recycled sari silk. SOLD!!! Wool of the Andes in the following colors:

1 ball Lake Ice Heather
3 balls Mist
2 balls Mulled Wine
2 balls Rain
1 ball Forest Heather
2 balls Winter Night
partial ball of Pumpkin

ALL SOLD!!1 skein Bernat Baby Coordinates in Aqua/Pink colorway. Taken Off, a friend of mine just called and there will be a new baby coming...


OK, now for some logistics. I take paypal and I'll take a money order or check. If you pay with paypal, your yarn will be sent out the next day. All the prices include shipping since I'm too lazy to figure out shipping costs. I don't care that I'm selling this for pretty cheap. I have to be ready to move at the drop of a hat if one of the apartments I'm on a waitlist for opens up. This was the yarn that I could part with. I saved a bunch for myself, so this is only the stuff I could bear to let go. Again, email me at knittingmagicgirl @ gmail.com and I'll post up here when stuff sells too.


Oh, and I knit on the neverending sweater. It's now 24 inches long. Knit on...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Heeeeey! I emailed you this morning about the Novita, then you sold it w/o replying to me. Feh!

I do want the sari silk, though. My friend wants me to make her a wrap like mine.