Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blah

I'm having a blah day today so far. Things just don't seem to be going right. I dressed down at work, thinking that half of the people would be at a convention. Turns out they're leaving tomorrow, so here I am dressed down when I'm not really supposed to be. Blah. My own fault, I know. The digitizing I've been doing seems to be messed up too. Blah again. I forgot lunch and have to order out. Blah. I weighed myself this morning and I was up another pound. Blah times 3. OK, enough with the blahs.

Stitch and Bitch was fun last night. Quite a few showed up. I gave away two balls of fun fur. Now Kim will get the rest of the constantly growing pile of fun fur. I think the yarn must be related to tribbles because I swear it keeps growing and all my grain keeps dissappearing. OK, so I lied about the grain :oP

Tonight is the mini yarn wallow and I don't know if I'm going to have the energy for it. I'm just blah today, so I might go home and curl up and play Magic instead. Some days I just shouldn't get out of bed. Maybe once I take my happy pill for the day I'll change my mind. Speaking of that, I'm an hour late on taking that. Blah again. Gotta figure out what I'm going to eat for lunch. Does anyone know of a way to do nothing and lose weight? Damn those who have fast metabolisms. Mine crawls. At least I know I'll be fat and it'll sneak up on those of you who can eat anything they want! I think I might take some quizzes today. There should be one on what kind of Magic player are you. We'll see if I can find anything. Until then...

Knit on...

No comments: