Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What the hell????

You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when

you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly

born to clean. You are considered to be a

Plain Jane, but you are too practical to

notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Dishcloth cotton??!! I'm cotton?!! What the hell? Oh well, I guess that would explain that huge cone of Sugar and Cream sitting in my room, huh? I thought I would be wool or something like that. Oh well. Take this quiz and see what kind of yarn you are. I'm curious if there are any more dishclothers out there like me. I really wanted to be wool too! Blah.
I'm awake today which is confusing the crap out of me. I'm never awake. How did I wake up refreshed? Must be the weather change. That rain always puts me to sleep it seems. Well, back to tracing squiggly lines on the computer. I just needed a little break.
Knit on...

No comments: