Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting right back into things

OK, this post will have a bunch of pictures on it. Here's the bag gallery for you.

This was my first knit bag: the felted booga bag. Done with WOTA in Pumpkin and Maple Syrup.


This was my first felted crochet bag. Made with a conglomerate of left-over yarn.









I then went on a fuzzy bag kick. Here's a mini gallery of the fuzzies. Crocheted with a strand of homespun and fun fur.








Yep, this was a Christmas present





Same here











This is my version of a crocheted messenger bag. Didn't know the flap would felt that way.











I am currently working on yet another bag: the French Market Bag from Knitty. I'll get pictures of that as soon as I finish it. There's the mini bag gallery. Enjoy!

Knit on...

No comments: