Friday, March 31, 2006

Just another day in paradise


AKA, paradise fish sweater update. I finished the front panel yesterday and got DBF's camera after watching Survivor last night (poor Nick) and took a few shots. They're really not that great because the light wasn't that good, so bear with me. I'll get some outside shots when the sweater gets done so that you can see the true color of it.

I slept good last night for the first time in a while. I'm refreshed and ready to take on the day. How long do you think that will last? I've got about three rows knit on the back panel of the sweater and about 3 feet on my little cousins' scarves. I still haven't touched the sock. Maybe I'll work on that some this weekend. Of course I think Saturday will be all about playing games at the convention, so who knows if I'll knit then or not. I could always take it with me...of course that's one more thing to carry. We'll see how ambitious I am.

I keep eyeballing some new knitting books. After seeing the Inspired Cable Knits book on the harlot's site, I now want it. Sure, I don't know how to cable yet, but it was the next thing on my list to learn how to do!

I guess I should get to work. Lots of deadlines today. Figures. Happy Friday!

Knit on...

No comments: