Thursday, March 16, 2006

I officially hate the French Market Bag

No offense to the creator or anyone who loves this bag, but after knitting the same thing for over a month now, I'm sick and tired of seeing this bag. I hate how the handles look, so I'm saying screw the handles. I talked with Kim last night and she suggested wooden handles. I happen to have some lying around the house right now, so wooden handles it is! So I'm now in the process of binding off the dumb bag with the frou frou boa yarn and two strands WOTA. It's much harder than it sounds.

I raided Knit One Purl One yesterday afternoon with Kathy. She bought some gorgeous yarn for a sweater and some sock yarn and some yarn for a really cool, funky scarf. I can't wait to see how it looks when she gets all of it done. Oh, she also got a really neat pattern for a blocky sweater. I wish I had known about K1P1 prior to her declaring she's going to close the store. Of course that would mean that I would have spent much more money there :oP

I know, I know, you're thinking, well, what did Magic buy? Of course I bought something. Yes, I will get pictures up as soon as I get DBF's digital camera. I bought 16 balls of a fuschia and lavender yarn to make into a sweater. Yes, I'm on a sweater kick right now. That yarn will have to wait until the green Pia yarn sweater is finished though. I've got about 4 inches knit on that right now. I'll get a picture of that too, I swear.

So, now I'm about to fall asleep. Darn coming into work early to make up time from having the flu last week. Darn flu. I should actually do some work I suppose. I'll get to that after I get some liquid caffeine. Blah.

Knit on...

No comments: