Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pictures!!! And what the hell happened??

Ah, pictures are in. So, um, let's begin with the crappy french market bag. I'm not sure what the hell happened to this. It was huge pre-felting as you can see.


OK, so as it was felting, I caught it wrapped around the agitator in the washing machine. I think this did something funky to it, because it never really shrunk all that much. So, the french market bag is now.... A fancy kitty bed! Kim, guess what you're getting on Wednesday seeing as I currently have no felines of my own at this moment and you have ten! Purl needs a new bed too, right?

OK, so there's the kitty bed/french market who knows what happened bag. Now, here's the paradise fish sweater so far, all 11 inches of it.

I know it's hard to tell, but it's a K5P1 rib on it and it's about 18 inches wide. I should have spread it out so you could see all of it instead of half, but oh well, you get the basic idea there.

Now, I talked about yarn the other day. Here's the two colors I bought. I don't like how the picture came out, but it was the best I could do since it's been raining for 2 days now. It's called Novita and it's a fuschia and a lavendar color. I see a spring shirt being made out of this.


Ah, I also am knitting my first sock. Crappy picture, but I have about 1/2 inch done on a sock. Here ya go.


And for the final picture of this post, I talked about the two headed giant competition. Here's the costume. We're going to get a better picture of this because you can't really tell it's not just two shirts. So here you go!


I had a little too much fun making us look like giants in Paint too :oP We couldn't just look like normal people for this picture, could we? :oP

Well, there you have it, lots of pictures. DBF and I worked on Magic decks last night. I think I have a decent deck built, but it might just be crappy. I'll post it once I narrow down a few more cards. Blah, too many cards, too much knitting, so little time.

Better get to work.

Knit on...

No comments: