Friday, March 24, 2006

Blah

I've just been in a blah mood the past few days. Don't know why either. I think I'm just ready for Spring to get here. I now have about 15 inches on the front panel of the paradise fish sweater and about 2 inches done on my first sock. I've been busy at work too, so not much goof off time the past few days. I really need to do some cleaning soon too. The yarn stash has gotten a little out of hand this week. I took a little time yesterday to wind the hank of sari silk Kim traded with me into a ball. I really like that yarn a lot.

Not much else is going on. I have to go to a photography thing tonight, so there's my exciting Friday night. I'm ready to go home already and it's only 1. Blah.

OK, I guess I should get to work. Maybe I'll do something exciting this weekend, who knows.

Knit on...

No comments: