Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New Meme from Erica's blog

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Keep it going, or else gloom and doom will strike you...ok, so maybe it won't, but consider yourself warned!

1. A blog which you think people have not discovered. Kim's Blog, see links to the right

2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Knit and Nine-Oh http://knittingandnineoh.blogspot.com/

3. An unusual or weird animal picture. OK, this whole song has plenty of funny weird animal pictures: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family members or co-workers. Anything on the harlot's site http://yarnharlot.ca/blog

5. An idea you wish you'd thought of. Knitty.com

6. Something you'd like to knit. Heirloom aran sweater from knitpicks.com

7. A picture of something you consider beautiful. This:



8. A blog whose author you'd like to one day meet in person. Erica, see links to right

9. A blog of someone you have already met in person. www.theanticraft.com. I've met both Renee and Zabet and they are awesome knitting goddesses.

Almost done with the front panel of the paradise fish sweater. I decided to join the stash-a-long group and will post more about that later. I need to get pictures ready for the flash-your-stash day on April 1. God knows I need to use all this up. Do I have to count all the crappy acrylic yarn I have lying around. I was young and naive when I bought it, I swear!

Knit on...

No comments: