Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Darn Ebay



This is what I get for going on to ebay this morning and typing in "yarn" into the search engine. I just won two auctions for yarn and there's a third one that I might win tomorrow. That's all I'm buying, I swear. It's a cotton chenille and I loved the colors. I can see a pretty spring sweater or cardigan being made in these colors. Blah, like I need more yarn. DBF will probably just laugh.

So, Amazing Race last night was a to be continued episode. I wish we could have seen who was the last to arrive at the check in, but looks like they'll be racing some more before then. They went to Russia this week. DBF and I really want to go to Russia. Anyone want to pay us to do it? I'll bring you back yarn!

Tonight is Survivor. I really hope Shane gets voted out. I'm really not liking him at all. He's just too psycho for my liking. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

So what's up with AR being put on at 10? I want it to go back to 8 or 9! It's past my bed time at 10! End rant. I'm ready for morning break already. Today is Stitch and Bitch at work, so I've got some more work to do on my never ending French Market Bag.

Last night was the formal Stitch and Bitch gathering at Natasha's. Jane has decided to throw a yarn roll sometime next week. Personally, this is something I have wanted to do for a while. I'll be sure to get pictures of a bunch of us rolling around in woolen delight. She gets some free labor to move her books, and we get the chance to romp in the yarn. It's a win-win situation.

Oh, I bought a book last night too. It's called Hot Knits. I like what I see so far. Here's a picture of the cover. Good pictures, nice patterns too.

Well, back to work.

Knit on...

No comments: